- MUSIC-MAKER PASSES ARE SOLD OUT FOR MILE 3 -
Thank you to all who have supported the festival by purchasing a Music-Maker badge! As Mile 3 approaches, we have some important information for our Music-Makers:
As with Mile 1 and 2, you MUST exchange your Music-Maker voucher(s) for a Music-Maker badge and lanyard at the Mile of Music Headquarters during the week of the Festival (August 3 – 9). The HQ will be located in the lobby of the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center (400 W. College Ave.). Please note that the Performing Arts Center is a partner. For any Mile of Music-related questions, please contact Mike Van Thull at [email protected] or 920-750-5014.
Festival HQ Hours for August 3 through 9:
- Monday, August 3: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 4: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 5: 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 6: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, August 7: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, August 8: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, August 9: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
When you make the exchange, you’ll also receive:
- Your ticket(s) to the First Songs kickoff concert on Wednesday, August 5 at 7:30 p.m. at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. It’s exclusive to Music-Makers
- Helpful information about the Festival schedule, lineup and more
- Information about The Mile Jam: A Salute to the Rolling Stones at the Grand Ballroom in the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel on Thursday, August 6 beginning at 9:30 p.m
- Details about the Music-Maker Lounge (located in the PAC’s Kimberly-Clark Theater during the Festival)
- For Subscription Package purchasers, don’t forget to pick-up your commemorative Music-Maker t-shirt
- Answers to your questions
We will also have a listing of those individuals who’ve purchased Music-Maker Subscriptions/Festival Badges at the Headquarters, so if you’ve misplaced your voucher, we’ve got you covered! Remember that the Music-Maker badge/lanyard is transferable … someone can use it one day and allow another person to use it a second day. But don’t lose it, as only one badge will be given out per purchase.
For Mile 3, entrance to all indoor venues with limited capacities is first-come, first-served. Some venues may offer special accommodations for Music-Makers, but this is not a guarantee of the Music-Maker badge and is completely at the discretion of each venue owner/manager.
Schedule Updates: We will do our best to keep you informed of any changes as they occur, and we reserve the right to substitute artists to complete lineups or to perform where other artists have had to cancel or rearrange their performance dates and times. As a music festival fan, we sincerely appreciate your understanding of this possibility.
The festival website is your best and most accurate resource for the performance schedule. CLICK HERE to view the online schedule. You will also be able to pick up a printed festival guide at HQ starting on Wednesday (August 5th). An equally helpful resource is the Mile of Music festival app, which can be downloaded now!
Exclusive Festival text updates: If you wish to receive “exclusive” festival updates via text/SMS messaging, please text MBXMile3 to 88202. *Please note that you may incur charges from your service provider for receiving Festival updates. (We do not collect any fees.)
Thank you for your support! Get ready for one great Mile of Music!
MUSIC-MAKER SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE
The Music-Maker Subscription Package can be purchased for $139 and includes:
- DESIGNATION of being a supporter within our very first Music-Makers group — and the immense GRATITUDE of the Mile of Music Team (and the community) for helping make the music happen at the Festival and with other original/artisan music events during the year!
- SUBSCRIPTION and recognition as a Music-Maker from January 1 – December 31, 2015, encompassing Mile 3 and other great events
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to events and activities just for Music-Maker Subscription Package purchasers during 2015, including official Festival Announcement Party
- COMMEMORATIVE (and exclusive) Music-Maker souvenir T-SHIRT, only available to 2015 Music-Makers Subscription Package purchasers
- EXCLUSIVE Music-Maker E-NEWSLETTER sent periodically to provide helpful updates about Mile of Music and its year-round events, including behind-the-scenes insight and helpful information to enhance your Mile experience
- FIRST-TO-KNOW status on Mile of Music and Extra Mile events, from the Festival itself to New Year’s Eve and other key happenings, including new events in 2015!
- FIRST RECIPIENT of Mile 3 lineup and schedule
- EARLY-BIRD PURCHASING opportunities on select events
- EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS (only to Music-Makers Subscription Package purchasers!) for designated Mile of Music- and Extra Mile-related showcases and merchandise year-round and during Mile 3
- ONE 2015 Music-Maker FESTIVAL BADGE (with lanyard), to be received during Mile Week, August 3 through 9, 2015 (formerly the VIP Pass).
- PLUS, INCLUDES ALL OF THE MILE ITEMS LISTED UNDER THE MUSIC-MAKER FESTIVAL BADGE BELOW. This becomes your badge of community pride!
MUSIC-MAKER FESTIVAL BADGE
(Note: Included in Subscription Package purchase.)
The Music-Maker Festival Badge can be purchased for $95 and includes:
- One admission pass for the First Songs Kickoff Concert on Wednesday night, August 5, 2015 (sampler preview of several acts)
- One admission pass for the Mile of Music Jam: A Songwriter Salute on Thursday night, August 6, 2015
- Priority Access to Song Before We Go closing event (up to 10 minutes before start time for showcase); not guaranteed admittance … first come, first-served among Music-Makers
- Front-of-the-Line status at some venues when there are waiting lines but solely at venue’s discretion, where and when appropriate
- Exclusive pop-up performances during the Festival
- Exclusive access to the Music-Maker Lounge for light snacks, gourmet coffee and refreshments, plus cash bar
- Exclusive access to scheduled Meet-and-Greets with Festival performers
All prices include fees and tax.