Early Bird Deadline Extended!
Posted Nov 1, 2016
It may still seem far away, but planning for Mile 5 is well underway! With less than 300 days to go, we encourage you to help make the music happen by purchasing a 2017 Music-Maker Badge! Becoming a Music-Maker is the best way to support the festival and help Mile of Music grow and evolve for years to come. As a Music-Maker, you’ll get special perks as a thank you from us! And yes, the music is still free, but the Music-Maker Badge gets you exclusive access to more music than other festivalgoers get before, during and after the festival.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: We’re offering a special early bird discount for 2017 Music-Maker Badge purchasers now through November 15, 2016! Purchase your 2017 Music-Maker Badge by November 15 for only $99 (plus tax & fees) —a $40 savings—and the lowest price available!
A second-tier price of $119 (plus tax & fees) per Badge begins November 16, 2016; the full price of $139 per Badge goes into effect on January 1, 2017. (All prices include online fees. Sales tax not included.)
As a Music-Maker, your Badge provides you with exclusive access to Mile Productions events and information all year long (January 1-December 31, 2017).
Here’s a quick peek at a few of the perks each Music-Maker receives during Mile 5, in addition to year-round perks
- ONE 2017 MUSIC-MAKERS BADGE
- Admission for the First Songs Kickoff Concert on Wednesday night, August 2, 2017 at the Fox Cities PAC. This is a special sampler showcase of several acts.
- Admission for the Mile of Music Jam: A Songwriter Salute on Thursday night, August 3, 2017 at the Paper Valley Hotel Grand Ballroom. This is also an exclusive showcase for Music-Makers.
- Admission to the new post-jam “Music-Makers Mystery Showcase,” following the all-star jam on Thursday, Aug. 3 at the Grand Ballroom (approximately 11 p.m.) featuring an unannounced band.
- Exclusive Access to the new Music-Makers Club, which will feature a lounge, complimentary eats (light food, snacks and desserts, Stone Arch root beer, water) plus a cash bar for beer and wine, and live music performances exclusively for Music-Makers, including scheduled and pop-up performances.
- Early and Preferred Entrance with Separate Entrance Doors* for all shows at FIVE main stages/featured venues, each of which will host more shows and the most-anticipated performers during Mile 5: Lawrence Memorial Chapel**, Paper Valley Hotel Grand Ballroom, Stansbury Theater, OuterEdge Stage, “The Underground” – new stage at The Empire Room (Paper Valley Hotel)
- Festival Merchandise Perks:
- Complimentary, specially designed commemorative t-shirt available only to those who’ve shown their support for original music by purchasing a Music-Makers Badge. The shirt will be designed by a local Fox Cities artist.
- You’ll also receive a discount on the official Mile 5 souvenir shirt (lineup shirt).
- First-to-Know Status on important notifications and select event updates during the Festival
*The separate entrance will remain in place throughout the performances at these venues, allowing faster in-and-out access for Music-Makers, though not guaranteed admission as these venues are still subject to capacity limitations.
**Early and Preferred Entrance will once again apply for Music-Makers at the Chapel’s “A Song Before We Go” on Sunday, August. 6, with Music-Makers having a separate entrance line.
…And much more on the way!
For a full list and for complete details about 2017 Music-Makers badges, click HERE.