quality food eating, hippie sympathizing, people loving, husband & father who lives in
Minneapolis and shares a life with my amazing wife and adorable son. I grew up in the
suburbs of Detroit, MI, and moved to Minneapolis when I was 18 to study music, and I
stayed because I’m one of those crazy people that enjoys the snow and cold weather.
Music is my trade & performing it for people is my passion. When I’m not in my studio
writing songs and cutting records, or on the road playing shows, I’m usually tending to
our backyard chickens, eating fresh veggies from my wife’s huge garden, or out doing
one of my many outdoor hobbies.
Now here are a few things about my music career that I should probably share in a music
• In September 2014 Budweiser released their "Friends Are Waiting" commercial
campaign featuring me singing my song When You Come Home.
• In February, 2018, I released my newest album 25 Years and is the most prolific and
widely distributed album to date, featuring songs that have been placed in major ads
as well as widely played Spotify playlists.
• In October, 2018, Miller Lite featured my newest single “So Good” in one of their
commercials that played for months during NFL games on ESPN & more.
• In March, 2019, my song “You Feel Like Home” was featured in Explore Minnesota
Tourism’s newest ad campaign.
• Over the years I’ve had the honor of sharing the stage with some really cool artists &
bands including The Civil Wars, Andy Grammer, Eric Hutchinson, Matt Nathanson,
NeedtoBreathe, Augustana, Tyrone Wells, Haley Reinhart, John McLaughlin, Will
Hoge, Drew Holcomb, Sister Hazel, and more.