Mile of Music Rocks The Plaza, presented by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, brings some of the top bands from previous Mile of Music Festivals BACK to the heart of Appleton this summer for four FREE concerts in Houdini Plaza! The four concerts will be held June 17, July 22, August 26 and September 23 for all ages.
The shows are produced by Mile Productions, the year-long music programming arm that has evolved from the four-day original-music festival each August, with Neenah-based Jewelers Mutual providing the lead sponsorship support. No admission is being charged for the concerts, in keeping with Mile of Music’s purpose of providing remarkable music experiences that are affordable and accessible to the Fox Valley community. The Fox Valley Vietnam Veterans Association and the Fox Valley Warming Shelter will benefit from a portion of the proceeds from concessions at the shows.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an all-ages event. Valid ID and wristband are required to purchase alcohol. Artists subject to change/substitution without notice.
• WHAT: Mile of Music Rocks The Plaza, presented by Jewelers Mutual
• WHEN: June 17, July 22, August 26 and September 23 – Bands start at 6 p.m.
• WHERE: Houdini Plaza, Downtown Appleton
• TICKETS: FREE
• FOOD & BEVERAGE: Food and beverage available for purchase. Valid ID and $1 wristband required to purchase alcohol
• WEATHER: In the event of inclement weather, please check Mile of Music’s Facebook page or Twitter for the most updated information
The concerts will be preceded with a new Family Music Experience geared to young children and their parents, highlighted by a Kids Dance Party and Sing-Along in front of the Houdini fountain for each of the four Saturdays. The family music fun will be staged approximately 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., with the featured concerts following from 6 to 10:30 p.m. All will follow the Downtown Appleton Farm Market, which wraps up in Houdini Plaza and its adjacent streets at 12:30 p.m.
FAMILY MUSIC EXPERIENCE INFO
• WHO: Young children and their parents
• WHAT: Kids Dance Party and Sing-Along
• WHEN: June 17, July 22, August 26 and September 23 – 3:30 p.m.
• WHERE: Houdini Plaza fountain, Downtown Appleton
• TICKETS: FREE
• WEATHER: In the event of inclement weather, the Family Music Experience may be canceled
ABOUT JEWELERS MUTUAL
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company was founded by jewelers over 100 years ago and remains the leading insurer solely dedicated to insuring jewelry and jewelry businesses in the United States and Canada. Jewelers Mutual is the trusted insurance advisor and loss-prevention expert for jewelry businesses including retailers large and small, wholesalers, manufacturers, custom designers and appraisers. The company’s strong financial position is reflected in its 30 consecutive ratings of “A+ Superior” from A.M. Best Company. To learn more about how Jewelers Mutual can protect your jewelry, or your jewelry business, visit JewelersMutual.com.
PRESENTING PARTNER: Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company
SUPPORTING PARTNERS: Mile of Music | Mile Productions | Willems Marketing & Events
BEVERAGE SPONSORS: Door Peninsula Winery | Pabst Blue Ribbon | Festival Foods | Stone Arch Brew House