As we gear up for a truly meaningful final days of 2022 and a special Mile 10, we’re pleased to announce that 2023 Music-Makers Subscriptions are ON SALE NOW. Becoming a Music-Maker is one of several opportunities available for fans of The Mile, original music fans and community or downtown advocates to sponsor and support Mile 10 and The Mile original music initiative overall.
Thank you for all you’ve done to support the original music movement since its launch in 2013 – and especially for helping carry us through the challenges brought by the pandemic.
We are so appreciative of what Music-Makers have meant to the original music movement in Appleton. Music-Makers have helped to transform the music scene in our community into one of exploration, discovery and remarkable experiences. You are also a big reason why Rolling Stone magazine has recognized Mile of Music and Appleton as a community known for creating a scene unlike any other.
This year, your support is needed more than ever as we continue to work on making Appleton one of just a few places nationwide known for truly celebrating original music the right way. Purchasing a 2023 Music-Makers Subscription is a helpful way for individuals to support the original music movement throughout the year. Along with corporate sponsors, ticket purchasers and in-kind supporters, Music-Makers make up a key support base that is critical to the progress made in such a short time in establishing Appleton as a music destination for talented artists from across the country!
Our goal for 2023 is to double the number of Music-Makers as a way of enhancing the movement and reinvesting in the artists and the scene.
Music-Makers Subscriptions are $135 (plus tax and fees) per subscription until March 1, 2023. After March 1, they will be $150 + tax/fees.
HERE IS A RUNDOWN OF SOME OF THE APPRECIATION PERKS WE’VE LINED UP FOR 2023 AND THE MILE 10 FESTIVAL:
- DESIGNATION AS A 2023 MUSIC-MAKER, acknowledging your support of the original, live music movement. (Note: For 2023, the Subscription will be returning to the calendar-year format. All subscriptions will be valid until December 31, 2023.)
- DISCOUNTED TICKETS for special Mile of Music Presents shows and events, including New Year’s, numerous shows at Gibson Community Music Hall and other special events.
- NEW: Artist Meet-and-Greets and Welcome Sessions with artists at the Concerts in the Courtyard series in the summer of 2023.
- CLAIM-A-SEAT/FREE ENTRY into The Listening Room at Gibson Community Music Hall each Wednesday for the Rhythms & Brews series of craft concerts beginning in September 2023 (35 Wednesdays total!)
- FIRST-TO-KNOW STATUS on select Mile of Music/Mile of Music Presents events year-round, and the first to receive Mile 10 lineup updates and festival schedule.
- EXCLUSIVE EMAIL CONTENT including Mile alumni news, artist song and video releases, Concerts in the Courtyard and Rhythms & Brews notifications, and festival and concert updates year-round.
- EXCLUSIVE MUSIC-MAKERS FACEBOOK GROUP for information on upcoming shows, ticket/discount reminders, community building and more content to be shared throughout the year! This is a closed group, so only registered Music-Makers can access the information shared, including surprises throughout the year. Once you purchase your Subscription, click here to join!
- 2023 BONUS ITEM: Exclusive promo code for 10% off of merchandise purchases in our online shop and at pop-up events!
- MERCH DISCOUNT: You’ll also receive a link to shop our Mile 10 merch and future collections before we release to the public!
MILE 10 FESTIVAL-SPECIFIC PERKS for Music-Makers include, but are not limited to:
You’ll receive this list when you check in during Mile Week, but we wanted to remind you of the Festival-specific perks you’ll receive as a 2023 Music-Maker. Thank you for your support!
Note: We are working on even more perks for Mile 10 and will add these in when they are finalized at a later date.
- EXCLUSIVE MUSIC-MAKERS “MERCH PACK” featuring one-of-a-kind items exclusively for 2023 Music-Makers Subscribers.
- ACCESS TO THE FIRST SONGS KICKOFF CONCERT on the eve of the festival (Wednesday night of Mile Week – Aug. 2, 2023), available exclusively to Music-Makers, festival sponsors and other festival supporters.
- MILE 10 FESTIVAL MUSIC-MAKERS BADGE/LANYARD (to be picked up at Festival Headquarters during Mile Week, July 31-August 6) which can be used to proudly show your status as an individual sponsor of the free, four-day original music celebration, as well as allow you access to Music-Maker exclusive or priority access events and spaces.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE MUSIC-MAKERS LOUNGE, which will again be a comfortable space for Music-Makers to rest their feet while enjoying complimentary light food, snacks, treats, water and more).
- PRIORITY ACCESS for Music-Makers/Badge-holders for all listening-room shows during Mile 10 at the Lawrence Memorial Chapel main level and Lawrence Harper Hall.
- EXCLUSIVE FIRST-ACCESS TO A SONG BEFORE WE GO on Sunday, August 6.
- FIRST-ENTRY for select showcases at select venues during Mile 10. (Showcases will be announced at a later date.)
- NEW: PRIORITY ACCESS/FIRST-ENTRY for The Mile Jam the evening of Sunday, August 6. This showcase is planned for the Hilton Appleton Paper Valley Hotel Grand Ballroom (aka The Mile Ballroom.)
- All sales are final for all tickets and Music-Makers Subscriptions to the Mile of Music Festival – and Mile of Music Presents events. No refunds or exchanges.
- All tickets and Festival Badges are transferable, so share the vibe by giving them to another music-lover if you can’t attend.
- Artist lineups are subject to change without notice, and cancellations, substitutions, postponements, or rescheduling by or of artists is not grounds for a refund. We cannot guarantee replacing lost or stolen tickets or Festival Badges.
- Except where noted, Music-Makers Badges do not guarantee admittance to events where capacities are limited.
ADDITIONAL TICKET INFORMATION
- Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents events are, unless otherwise noted, rain or shine events.
- Ticket- or Badge user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event.
- Ticket- or Badge user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any parts of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God, or other reasons. Mile of Music, Mile of Music Presents and Willems Marketing & Events reserve the right to cancel the event, or any parts of the event, in circumstances the management team deems unsafe for ticket or badge-holders or performing artists. In the case of such a cancellation or partial cancellation, tickets or Badges will not be refunded.
- Ticket- or Badge-user grants permission to Mile of Music, Mile of Music Presents and Willems Marketing & Events to use his/her image or likeness incidental to any photo/video display, transmission or recording of the event.
- Management and organizers reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket/Badge purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management/organizers. · Please view Mile of Music’s full Vision of Respect.
MILE OF MUSIC ARTIST & SCHEDULE DISCLAIMER
- The Mile of Music Festival is a handcrafted artisan festival showcasing original artists and their original music. It’s a “cover-free zone!” With many live music sets being scheduled, please understand that there may be changes to the lineups as things evolve for bands and performers leading up to the festival, and that all artist lineups are subject to change. Coordination team members will keep you informed of any changes as they occur, and reserve the right to substitute artists to complete lineups or to perform where other artists have had to cancel or rearrange their performance dates and times. As a music festival fan we sincerely appreciate your understanding of this possibility as our festival continues to evolve.
MILE OF MUSIC LIMITED CAPACITY DISCLAIMER
- All venues have limited capacities. Admittance to performances is at the discretion of each venue and is on a first-come, first-served basis as the capacity for each venue allows. Please note that not ALL venues are all-ages.
Mile of Music is produced for the community by Willems Marketing & Events!
Please respect one another at Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents events. View our full Vision of Respect here: http://mileofmusic.com/respect/
Have a question about Music-Makers? Email us at [email protected]