2019 Music-Makers Information
2019 Music-Makers Badges are ON SALE NOW! Have a question about Music-Makers? Email us at [email protected].
Music-Makers Subscriptions are on sale now for $150 each (+ tax and fees).
Purchasing a 2019 Music-Makers Subscription is the best way for individuals to support the original music movement throughout the year. Along with corporate sponsors and ticket purchasers, Music-Makers make up the support base and are critical to the progress made in such a short time in establishing Appleton as a music destination for talented artists from across the country!
WITH MANY PLANS STILL IN THE WORKS FOR 2019, HERE IS JUST SOME OF THE VALUE ALREADY DETERMINED FOR MUSIC-MAKERS FOR 2019 AND MILE 7, SET FOR AUGUST 1-4:
- DESIGNATION AS A 2019 MUSIC-MAKER for the calendar year (January 1 – December 31, 2019), acknowledging your support of the music movement.
- DISCOUNTED TICKETS during the year, including, but not limited to, the following: New Year’s Encore Eve for 2018 and 2019, select OuterEdge Stage showcases in January, February and March, and other shows throughout the year at various venues in Downtown Appleton!
- CLAIM-A-SEAT/FIRST ENTRY into The Listening Room each Wednesday (November 21-May 1) for Rhythms & Brews at Riverview Gardens.
- FIRST-TO-KNOW STATUS on select Mile of Music Presents events year-round, and the first to receive Mile 7 lineup updates and festival schedule.
- EXCLUSIVE EMAIL CONTENT including Mile alumni news, artist videos, Rhythms & Brews notifications, and festival and concert updates year-round.
- NEW FOR 2019: EXCLUSIVE MUSIC-MAKERS FACEBOOK GROUP for information on upcoming shows, ticket/discount reminders, community building and more content to be shared throughout the year! This is a closed group, so only 2019 Music-Makers can access the information shared, including surprises throughout the year. Once you purchase your Subscription, click here to join!
- NEW FOR 2019: EXCLUSIVE MUSIC-MAKERS “MERCH PACK” featuring these one-of-a-kind items:
- Souvenir limited edition t-shirt (exclusively designed for Music-Makers by a Wisconsin artist and only available to 2019 Music-Makers). Please select your t-shirt size for each subscription upon registration! Your t-shirt will be ready for pickup during Mile Week 2019.
- Souvenir limited edition poster (exclusively designed & available only to 2019 Music-Makers)
- Souvenir “koozie” exclusive to Music-Makers
- Souvenir Mile of Music sticker
- PLUS: $5 merchandise discount for use on any Mile 7 merchandise purchase of $20 or more
- ADMISSION TO THE FIRST SONGS KICKOFF CONCERT on the eve of the festival (Wednesday night of Mile Week – July 31, 2019), available exclusively to Music-Makers and Sponsors.
- MILE 7 FESTIVAL MUSIC-MAKERS BADGE/LANYARD (to be picked up at Festival Headquarters during Mile Week, July 29 – Aug. 4) which can be used to proudly show your status as an individual sponsor of the free four-day original music celebration, as well as allow you access to several Music-Maker exclusive or priority access events.
- NEW FOR 2019: ADMISSION TO THE NEW MILE OF MUSIC “IN-THE-ROUND” SHOWCASE open ONLY to Music-Makers and Sponsors during the festival. This showcase will feature top festival artists in an intimate story & song format, hosted by Dan Rodriguez on Friday, August 2 at the Lawrence Memorial Chapel from 6:45 to 8:00 p.m.
- PRIORITY SEATING/ENTRY TO THE START-YOUR-DAY MILE MEDLEY SHOWCASES at the Lawrence Memorial Chapel, including THREE first-song showcases on Thursday, Friday and Saturday featuring some of Mile 7’s top performers on stage in a shared, medley format. First-come, first-served, as capacity allows.
- PRIORITY ENTRY AT THE OUTEREDGE STAGE: Exclusive to Music-Makers, this separate door will allow our biggest supporters better access to see the bands they love in a beautiful setting — and also one of our most popular venues. Capacity restrictions still apply, but Music-Makers and Sponsors will have the option to skip the general line by using the staffed priority-entry door.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE MUSIC-MAKERS LOUNGE, inside Festival Headquarters, which will again be a comfortable space for Music-Makers to rest their feet while enjoying complimentary eats (light food, snacks, desserts, Stone Arch root beer, water and more) as well as a cash bar. This improved lounge has been a popular rest stop for Music-Makers during Miles 5 & 6.
- PRIORITY SEATING/FIRST-ENTRY OPPORTUNITY FOR THE POPULAR BOSE IN-THE- ROUND SINGER-SONGWRITER SHOWCASE from 6:30-7:30 on Saturday, August 3 at the Lawrence Memorial Chapel! (NOTE: Due to the Lawrence Memorial Chapel no longer being available to us on Sunday of the festival (maintenance situation), the Bose In-The-Round showcase will now be staged at the Chapel on Saturday, August 3 from 6:15-7:15 p.m.)
- PRIORITY SEATING/FIRST-ENTRY OPPORTUNITY FOR A SONG BEFORE WE GO on Sunday, August 4 at the Red Lion Hotel Paper Valley Ballroom; available up to a half-hour prior to the show for preferred seating. (NOTE: Due to the Chapel no longer being available to us on Sunday of the festival (maintenance situation), the “A Song Before We Go” showcase hosted by Cory Chisel, Dave Willems and Fox Communities Credit Union will now be staged at the Red Lion Hotel Paper Valley Ballroom on Sunday, August 4)
- All sales are final for all tickets and Music-Makers Subscriptions to the Mile of Music Festival – and Mile of Music Presents events. No refunds or exchanges.
- All tickets and Festival Badges are transferable, so share the vibe by giving them to another music-lover if you can’t attend.
- Artist lineups are subject to change without notice, and cancellations, substitutions, postponements, or rescheduling by or of artists is not grounds for a refund. We cannot guarantee replacing lost or stolen tickets or Festival Badges.
- Except where noted, Music-Makers Badges do not guarantee admittance to events where capacities are limited.
Additional Ticket Information
- Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents events are, unless otherwise noted, rain or shine events.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any parts of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God, or other reasons. Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents reserve the right to cancel the event, or any parts of the event, in circumstances the management team deems unsafe for ticket or badge-holders or performing artists. In the case of such a cancellation or partial cancellation, tickets or Badges will not be refunded.
- Ticket or Badge user grants permission to Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents to use his/her image or likeness incidental to any photo/video display, transmission or recording of the event.
- Management and organizers reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket/Badge purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management/organizers.
- Please view Mile of Music’s full Vision of Respect.
Mile of Music Artist & Schedule Disclaimer
- The Mile of Music Festival is a handcrafted artisan festival showcasing original artists and their original music. It’s a “cover-free zone!” With many live music sets being scheduled, please understand that there may be changes to the lineups as things evolve for bands and performers leading up to the festival, and that all artist lineups are subject to change. Coordination team members will keep you informed of any changes as they occur, and reserve the right to substitute artists to complete lineups or to perform where other artists have had to cancel or rearrange their performance dates and times. As a music festival fan we sincerely appreciate your understanding of this possibility as our festival continues to evolve.
Mile of Music Limited Capacity Disclaimer
- All venues have limited capacities. Admittance to performances is at the discretion of each venue and is on a first-come, first-served basis as the capacity for each venue allows. Please note that not ALL venues are all-ages.
Mile of Music is produced by Willems Marketing & Events for the community!