2018 Music-Makers Badges Information
Your Music-Makers Badge purchase includes the designation as a Music-Maker for the calendar year – encompassing the Mile of Music Festival and many other great events throughout the year!
Purchasing a Music-Makers Badge supports the original music movement and helps put Appleton and Wisconsin on the music map. As a supporting Music-Maker, you are a critical piece of the equation that has placed Appleton squarely in the conversation as a go-to destination for up-and-coming artists as they tour the country. We truly couldn’t have made this progress so quickly without our music fans!
Of course, in addition to our gratitude, Music-Makers receive a few perks with the Badge as well. A Music-Makers Badge is a great way to experience all the festival has to offer, but also the other handcrafted music events in the Fox Valley throughout the year.
There are two key areas of value and music discovery when you buy a Music-Makers Badge:
1.) The value you receive during the Festival/Mile Week in August.
2.) The value you receive year-round.
With each Music-Makers Badge purchase, you’ll also receive (INFORMATION ON 2018 BADGES COMING SOON):
- ONE 2017 MUSIC-MAKERS BADGE (with lanyard) which can be picked up at Mile of Music Headquarters (Fox Cities P.A.C.) during Mile Week, July 31 through Aug. 6, 2017.
- Admission to the First Songs Kickoff Concert on Wednesday night, August 2, 2017 (returning to the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center for Mile 5, this is a very special sampler showcase of several acts). This is an exclusive showcase for Music-Makers.
- Admission to the “Mile of Music Jam” on Thursday night, August 3, 2017 at the Paper Valley Hotel Grand Ballroom. This is also an exclusive showcase for Music-Makers.
- Exclusive Access to the new Music-Makers Club at the P.A.C., which will feature a lounge for Music-Makers, complimentary eats (light food, snacks and desserts, Stone Arch root beer, water) plus, a cash bar for beer and wine, and, best of all, live music performances exclusively for Music-Makers, including scheduled and pop-up performances.
- First-to-Know Status on important notifications and select event updates during the Festival.
- Festival Merchandise Perks:
- You’ll receive a complimentary, specially designed commemorative t-shirt available only to those who’ve shown their support for original music by purchasing a Music-Makers Badge. The shirt will be designed by a local Fox Cities artist and available during Mile Week when you claim your Badge at Mile of Music Headquarters.
- You’ll also receive a discount on the official Mile 5 lineup t-shirt (with full artist lineup) available for purchase during Mile Week.
- Early and Preferred Entrance with Separate Entrance Doors* FOR SHOWS at MAIN STAGES/FEATURED VENUES, each of which will host more shows than Mile 4 and some of the most-anticipated performers during Mile 5:
- Lawrence Memorial Chapel**
- Paper Valley Hotel Grand Ballroom
- Stansbury Theatre
- OuterEdge Stage
With each Music-Maker Badge purchase, you’ll also receive (INFORMATION ON 2018 BADGES COMING SOON):
- Exclusive Opportunities to attend shows throughout the year, including free or discounted admission to Mile of Music productions of handcrafted music, stories and song performances, and encore showcases following the Festival. This includes “Mile of Music Presents” showcases at Lawrence Memorial Chapel (or another venue based on availability) as well as “Off-The-Mile” showcases planned for Riverview Gardens, OuterEdge Stage and Tanners in Kimberly – often times with the opportunity to bring one or more guests!
- This perk includes a first-purchase opportunity and discount for the upcoming show on January 28 with Blackfoot Gypsies, Motherfolk, Me Like Bees and The Suitcase Junket at Tanners Grill & Bar. Details and ticket information coming soon!
- First-Listen Showcase Opportunities – exclusive chance to attend TWO first-listen concerts from Mile of Music alumni in 2017. We loved the first-listen event last March, so we’ll be presenting two more during the coming year, offering Music-Makers a chance to hear new albums from Mile of Music-related artists for the first time. These will be first-come, first-served events based on the capacity of the venue.
- Exclusive Registration for select events including the weekly Rhythms & Brews at Riverview Gardens series. Registration/seat reservation is open only to 2017 Music-Makers.
- Exclusive Access to events and activities just for Music-Makers Badge purchasers during 2017, including the expanded and improved Festival Announcement Party, which will now feature live music, eats and beverages as we celebrate the march toward Mile 5!
- Early Bird or First Registration opportunities to select concerts and events throughout 2017, including some to be announced very soon!
- First-to-Know and First-to-Buy status on select Mile of Music and Mile Productions events, from the Festival itself to New Year’s Eve and other key offerings – and first to receive the Mile 5 lineup and schedule for the inside scoop.
- Exclusive Content – you’ll receive our exclusive new e-newsletter beginning in January with news from our Mile of Music alumni, updates on the Festival and other events in the works, and downloads from artists who are coming to Mile 5 to appropriately whet your appetites.
- Discounts on Mile of Music merchandise throughout the year.
*The separate entrance will remain in place throughout the performances at these venues, allowing faster in-and-out access for Music-Makers, though not guaranteed admission as these venues are still subject to capacity limitations.
**Early and Preferred Entrance will once again apply for Music-Makers at the Chapel’s “A Song Before We Go” on Sunday, August. 6, with Music-Makers having a separate entrance line.
Thank you for supporting the festival and the overall original music movement in Appleton and the Fox Cities – you are truly helping make the music happen. If you have questions, please email [email protected].
- All sales are final for all tickets and Badges to Mile of Music Festival – and Mile Productions-related events. No refunds or exchanges.
- All tickets and Badges are transferable, so share the vibe by giving them to another music-lover if you can’t attend. Artist lineups are subject to change, and cancellations, substitutions, postponements, or rescheduling by or of artists is not grounds for a refund. We cannot guarantee replacing lost or stolen tickets or Badges.
- Except where noted, Music-Maker Badges do not guarantee admittance to events where capacities are limited, but may allow for priority access. Priority access venues are limited to those noted in this information.
Additional Ticket Information
- Mile of Music and Mile Productions-related events are, unless otherwise noted, rain or shine events.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any parts of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God, or other reasons. Mile of Music and Mile Productions reserve the right to cancel the event, or any parts of the event, in circumstances Mile of Music deems unsafe for ticket- or badge-holders or performing artists. In the case of such a cancellation or partial cancellation, tickets or Badges will not be refunded.
- Ticket or Badge user grants permission to Mile of Music and Mile Productions to use his/her image or likeness incidental to any photo/video display, transmission or recording of the event.
- Management and organizers reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket/Badge purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management/organizers.
Mile of Music Artist & Schedule Disclaimer
- Mile of Music is a handcrafted artisan festival showcasing original artists and their original music. It’s a “cover-free zone!” with many live music sets being scheduled, please understand that there may be changes to the lineups as things evolve for bands and performers leading up to the festival, and that all artist lineups are subject to change. We will keep you informed of any changes as they occur, and we reserve the right to substitute artists to complete lineups or to perform where other artists have had to cancel or rearrange their performance dates and times. As a music festival fan we sincerely appreciate your understanding of this possibility as our festival continues to evolve.
Mile of Music Limited Capacity Disclaimer
- All venues have limited capacities. Admittance to performances is at the discretion of each venue and is on a first-come, first-served basis as the capacity for each venue allows.