2020 Music-Makers Information
2020 Music-Makers Badges are on sale now! Have a question about Music-Makers? Email us at [email protected].
WITH MANY PLANS STILL IN THE WORKS FOR 2020, HERE IS JUST SOME OF THE VALUE ALREADY DETERMINED FOR MUSIC-MAKERS FOR 2020 AND MILE 8, SET FOR JULY 30-AUGUST 2:
- DESIGNATION AS A 2020 MUSIC-MAKER for the calendar year (January 1 – December 31, 2020), acknowledging your support of the music movement.
- DISCOUNTED TICKETS during the year, including, but not limited to, the following: New Year’s Encore Eve for 2019 and 2020, select OuterEdge Stage showcases, and other shows throughout the year at various venues in Downtown Appleton!
- CLAIM-A-SEAT/FIRST ENTRY into The Listening Room each Wednesday (November 6-April 29) for Rhythms & Brews at Riverview Gardens.
- FIRST-TO-KNOW STATUS on select Mile of Music Presents events year-round, and the first to receive Mile 8 lineup updates and festival schedule.
- EXCLUSIVE EMAIL CONTENT including Mile alumni news, artist videos, Rhythms & Brews notifications, and festival and concert updates year-round.
- EXCLUSIVE MUSIC-MAKERS FACEBOOK GROUP for information on upcoming shows, ticket/discount reminders, community building and more content to be shared throughout the year! This is a closed group, so only registered Music-Makers can access the information shared, including surprises throughout the year. Once you purchase your Subscription, click here to join!
- NEW FOR 2020: NEW LIVE RECORDINGS from local performances provided exclusively to Music-Makers!
- NEW FOR 2020: EXCLUSIVE MUSIC-MAKERS “MERCH PACK” featuring these one-of-a-kind items:
- Souvenir limited edition t-shirt (exclusively designed for Music-Makers by a Mile musician and only available to 2020 Music-Makers). Please select your t-shirt size for each subscription upon registration! Your t-shirt will be ready for pickup during Mile Week 2020.
- Souvenir limited edition poster (exclusively designed & available only to 2020 Music-Makers)
- Souvenir “koozie” exclusive to Music-Makers
- Souvenir Mile of Music sticker
- PLUS: $5 merchandise discount for use on any Mile 8 merchandise purchase of $20 or more
- ADMISSION TO THE FIRST SONGS KICKOFF CONCERT on the eve of the festival (Wednesday night of Mile Week – July 29, 2019), available exclusively to Music-Makers and Sponsors.
- MILE 8 FESTIVAL MUSIC-MAKERS BADGE/LANYARD (to be picked up at Festival Headquarters during Mile Week, July 27-August 2) which can be used to proudly show your status as an individual sponsor of the free four-day original music celebration, as well as allow you access to several Music-Maker exclusive or priority access events.
- FIRST ADMISSION TO THE MILE OF MUSIC “IN-THE-ROUND” SHOWCASE This showcase will feature top festival artists in an intimate story & song format.
- PRIORITY SEATING/ENTRY TO THE START-YOUR-DAY MILE MEDLEY SHOWCASES at the Lawrence Memorial Chapel, including THREE first-song showcases on Thursday, Friday and Saturday featuring some of Mile 8’s top performers on stage in a shared, medley format. First-come, first-served, as capacity allows.
- FIRST ACCESS TO THE ALL-SEATED (NEW!), ALL-LISTENING SHOWCASES AT THE OUTEREDGE STAGE: Some of the best listening shows of the festival will now be at the OuterEdge Stage! At all times during the festival, OuterEdge will be an all-seated, all-listening venue with Music-Makers and Sponsors having first access to its 250 chairs.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE MUSIC-MAKERS LOUNGE, inside Mile Headquarters, which will again be a comfortable space for Music-Makers to rest their feet while enjoying complimentary eats (light food, snacks, desserts, Stone Arch root beer, water and more).
- PRIORITY SEATING/FIRST-ENTRY OPPORTUNITY FOR THE POPULAR BOSE IN-THE- ROUND SINGER-SONGWRITER SHOWCASE to start your day on Sunday, August 2 at the Lawrence Memorial Chapel. This event will be back at the beautiful Chapel as part of a wonderful Sunday for acoustic performances.
- PRIORITY SEATING/FIRST-ENTRY OPPORTUNITY FOR A SONG BEFORE WE GO on Sunday, August 2 at the Lawrence Memorial Chapel; available up to a half-hour prior to the show for preferred seating.
- All sales are final for all tickets and Music-Makers Subscriptions to the Mile of Music Festival – and Mile of Music Presents events. No refunds or exchanges.
- All tickets and Festival Badges are transferable, so share the vibe by giving them to another music-lover if you can’t attend.
- Artist lineups are subject to change without notice, and cancellations, substitutions, postponements, or rescheduling by or of artists is not grounds for a refund. We cannot guarantee replacing lost or stolen tickets or Festival Badges.
- Except where noted, Music-Makers Badges do not guarantee admittance to events where capacities are limited.
Additional Ticket Information
- Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents events are, unless otherwise noted, rain or shine events.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any parts of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God, or other reasons. Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents reserve the right to cancel the event, or any parts of the event, in circumstances the management team deems unsafe for ticket or badge-holders or performing artists. In the case of such a cancellation or partial cancellation, tickets or Badges will not be refunded.
- Ticket or Badge user grants permission to Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents to use his/her image or likeness incidental to any photo/video display, transmission or recording of the event.
- Management and organizers reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket/Badge purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management/organizers.
- Please view Mile of Music’s full Vision of Respect.
Mile of Music Artist & Schedule Disclaimer
- The Mile of Music Festival is a handcrafted artisan festival showcasing original artists and their original music. It’s a “cover-free zone!” With many live music sets being scheduled, please understand that there may be changes to the lineups as things evolve for bands and performers leading up to the festival, and that all artist lineups are subject to change. Coordination team members will keep you informed of any changes as they occur, and reserve the right to substitute artists to complete lineups or to perform where other artists have had to cancel or rearrange their performance dates and times. As a music festival fan we sincerely appreciate your understanding of this possibility as our festival continues to evolve.
Mile of Music Limited Capacity Disclaimer
- All venues have limited capacities. Admittance to performances is at the discretion of each venue and is on a first-come, first-served basis as the capacity for each venue allows. Please note that not ALL venues are all-ages.
Mile of Music is produced by Willems Marketing & Events for the community!