2018 Music-Makers Subscription Information
Music-Makers Subscriptions are currently not available for purchase. If you are interested in more information on the Music-Maker Program, please email [email protected].
As a legion of several hundred, Music-Makers have helped to transform the music scene in our community into one of exploration, discovery and remarkable experiences. While we work toward full sustainability, we appreciate your consideration in either becoming a Music-Maker for the first time, or continuing on as a Music-Maker for yet another great year!
Here is just some of the value already determined for Music-Makers for 2018 and Mile 6, set for August 2-5:
- DESIGNATION AS A 2018 MUSIC-MAKER for the calendar year (January 1 – December 31, 2018), acknowledging your support of the music movement. This year, you’ll receive an official MUSIC-MAKERS CARD that will be mailed to you, which you’ll be able to use for quick recognition at shows and, as a bonus, for discounts at designated downtown venues during the year.
- DISCOUNTED TICKETS during the year, including, but not limited to, the following: three Best of The Mile multi-band showcases at Tanners in Kimberly on Dec. 1, Jan. 27 and Mar. 24; Bring ’em Back showcases at OuterEdge and Riverview Gardens; New Year’s Encore Eve (including a FREE Eve of Eve bonus show on Dec. 30); and more.
- CLAIM-A-SEAT opportunities at Rhythms & Brews at Riverview Gardens and other select events throughout the year.
- FIRST-TO-KNOW STATUS on select Mile of Music Presents events year-round, and the first to receive Mile 6 lineup updates and festival schedule.
- EXCLUSIVE EMAIL CONTENT including Mile alumni news, artist videos, Rhythms & Brews notifications, festival and concert updates and more year-round.
- MILE 6 FESTIVAL MUSIC-MAKERS BADGE/LANYARD (to be picked up at Festival Headquarters during Mile Week, July 30 – Aug. 5) which can be used to proudly show your status as an individual sponsor of the four-day free, original music celebration, as well as allow you access to several Music-Maker exclusive events.
MILE 6 EXCLUSIVE PERKS include, but are not limited to:
- ADMISSION TO THE FIRST SONGS KICKOFF CONCERT on the Wednesday night of Mile Week, available exclusively to Music-Makers and Sponsors.
- ADMISSION TO THE MILE OF MUSIC – MILE 6 SONGWRITER SALUTE/TRIBUTE, open ONLY to Music-Makers and Sponsors during the festival.
- ADMISSION TO THE NEW MILE MEDLEY SHOWCASES at the Lawrence Memorial Chapel, including THREE start-your-day music events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday featuring some of the Mile 6’s top performers sharing the stage in a shared, medley format. Mile Medley Showcases are exclusive to Music-Makers and Sponsors only – on a first-come, first-served basis.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE MUSIC-MAKERS LOUNGE, inside Festival Headquarters, which will again be a comfortable space for Music-Makers to rest their feet while enjoying complimentary eats (light food, snacks, desserts, Stone Arch root beer, water and more) as well as a cash bar. This improved lounge was a popular rest stop for Music-Makers during Mile 5.
- PRIORITY SEATING OPPORTUNITY FOR A SONG BEFORE WE GO at the Lawrence Memorial Chapel; available up to a half-hour prior to the show for preferred seating; times to be announced upon schedule release.
Thank you for supporting the festival and the overall original music movement in Appleton and the Fox Cities – you are truly helping make the music happen. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
- All sales are final for all tickets and Music-Makers Subscriptions to the Mile of Music Festival – and Mile of Music Presents events. No refunds or exchanges.
- All tickets and Festival Badges are transferable, so share the vibe by giving them to another music-lover if you can’t attend.
- Artist lineups are subject to change without notice, and cancellations, substitutions, postponements, or rescheduling by or of artists is not grounds for a refund. We cannot guarantee replacing lost or stolen tickets or Festival Badges.
- Except where noted, Music-Makers Badges do not guarantee admittance to events where capacities are limited.
Additional Ticket Information
- Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents events are, unless otherwise noted, rain or shine events.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any parts of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God, or other reasons. Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents reserves the right to cancel the event, or any parts of the event, in circumstances management team deems unsafe for ticket or badge-holders or performing artists. In the case of such a cancellation or partial cancellation, tickets or Badges will not be refunded.
- Ticket or Badge user grants permission to Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents to use his/her image or likeness incidental to any photo/video display, transmission or recording of the event.
- Management and organizers reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket/Badge purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management/organizers.
Mile of Music Artist & Schedule Disclaimer
- The Mile of Music Festival is a handcrafted artisan festival showcasing original artists and their original music. It’s a “cover-free zone!” with many live music sets being scheduled, please understand that there may be changes to the lineups as things evolve for bands and performers leading up to the festival, and that all artist lineups are subject to change. Coordination team members will keep you informed of any changes as they occur, and reserve the right to substitute artists to complete lineups or to perform where other artists have had to cancel or rearrange their performance dates and times. As a music festival fan we sincerely appreciate your understanding of this possibility as our festival continues to evolve.
Mile of Music Limited Capacity Disclaimer
- All venues have limited capacities. Admittance to performances is at the discretion of each venue and is on a first-come, first-served basis as the capacity for each venue allows. Please note that not ALL venues are all-ages.