2021 Music-Makers Information
Have a question about Music-Makers? Email us at [email protected].
The Mile Team greatly appreciates what Music-Makers have meant to the original music movement in Appleton, Wisconsin, which began in 2013. As a legion of several hundred local music fans each year, Music-Makers have helped to transform the music scene in our community into one of exploration, discovery and remarkable experiences, and we are extremely grateful!
Purchasing a 2021 Music-Makers Subscription is a helpful way for individuals to support the original music movement throughout the year. Along with corporate sponsors, ticket purchasers and in-kind supporters, Music-Makers make up the overall support base that is critical to the progress made in such a short time in establishing Appleton as a music destination for talented artists from across the country!
DESPITE THE CHALLENGES OF 2020 AND 2021, WE BELIEVE MUSIC-MAKERS ARE STILL VERY MUCH A KEY TO OUR SUCCESS FOR MANY REASONS. IN FACT, WE HOPE CURRENT AND PAST MUSIC-MAKERS WILL HELP US GROW THE RANKS OF MUSIC-MAKERS BY SHARING THE OPPORTUNITY WITH OTHERS. WITH SEVERAL FACTORS IN MIND, WE’VE LOWERED THE PRICE FOR 2021 MUSIC-MAKERS SUPPORT TO $100 AS WE ALL LOOK TO GETTING BACK IN THE GROOVE FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR, INCLUDING MILE 8 (AUG. 5-8) AND EXTRA MILE EVENTS OUTSIDE THE FESTIVAL (RHYTHMS & BREWS, MILE PRESENTS, ETC.). HERE IS A RUNDOWN OF SOME OF THE APPRECIATION PERKS WE’VE LINED UP FOR: 1) THE REMAINDER OF 2021, AND 2) MILE 8 FESTIVAL:
- DESIGNATION AS A 2021 MUSIC-MAKER for 2021, acknowledging your support of the original, live music movement.
- DISCOUNTED TICKETS during the second half of 2021, including, but not limited to, the following: half-price ticket discount for the return of New Year’s Encore Eve; ticket discounts for Mile Presents shows at either PAC, OuterEdge Stage, Grand Ballroom, Gibson Community Music Hall, or other Downtown Appleton venues.
- CLAIM-A-SEAT/FIRST ENTRY into The Listening Room at Gibson Community Music Hall each Wednesday for the popular Rhythms & Brews series of craft concerts (2021 Show Dates: Oct. 6 thru Dec. 29).
- FIRST-TO-KNOW STATUS on select Mile of Music Presents events year-round, and the first to receive Mile 8 lineup updates and festival schedule.
- EXCLUSIVE EMAIL CONTENT including Mile alumni news, artist song and video releases, Rhythms & Brews notifications, and festival and concert updates year-round.
- EXCLUSIVE MUSIC-MAKERS FACEBOOK GROUP for information on upcoming shows, ticket/discount reminders, community building and more content to be shared throughout the year! This is a closed group, so only registered Music-Makers can access the information shared, including surprises throughout the year. Once you purchase your Subscription, click here to join!
- 2021 BONUS ITEM: AS NOTED, MUSIC-MAKERS WILL RECEIVE A 50% DISCOUNT ON TICKETS TO NEW YEAR’S ENCORE EVE!
- 2021 BONUS ITEM: FREE ADMISSION TO ONE OF SEVERAL MUSIC-MAKER MONDAYS EVENTS THIS FALL AT GIBSON COMMUNITY MUSIC HALL HOSTED BY MILE ALUMS AND FEATURING LIVE MUSIC AND VINYL.
MILE 8 FESTIVAL-SPECIFIC PERKS for Music-Makers include, but are not limited to:
- EXCLUSIVE MUSIC-MAKERS “MERCH PACK” featuring these one-of-a-kind items:
- Souvenir t-shirt (exclusively designed for Music-Makers). Please select your t-shirt size for each subscription upon registration! Your t-shirt will be ready for pickup during Mile Week 2021 (Aug. 2-8).
- Souvenir limited edition poster (available only to 2021 Music-Makers)
- Souvenir “koozie” exclusive to Music-Makers
- Souvenir Mile of Music sticker
- PLUS: $5 merchandise discount for use on any Mile 8 merchandise purchase of $20 or more
- ACCESS TO THE FIRST SONGS KICKOFF CONCERT on the eve of the festival (Wednesday night of Mile Week – Aug. 4, 2021), available exclusively to Music-Makers, festival sponsors and other festival supporters. For 2021 only, to be held in Jones Park, weather permitting.
- MILE 8 FESTIVAL MUSIC-MAKERS BADGE/LANYARD (to be picked up at Festival Headquarters during Mile Week, Aug. 2-8) which can be used to proudly show your status as an individual sponsor of the free, four-day original music celebration, as well as allow you access to Music-Maker exclusive or priority access events and spaces.
- FIRST ACCESS TO THE ALL-SEATED (NEW!), ALL-LISTENING SHOWCASES AT THE OUTEREDGE STAGE: Some of the best listening shows of the festival will now be at the OuterEdge Stage! At all times during the festival, OuterEdge will be an all-seated, all-listening venue with Music-Makers and Sponsors having first access to its 200 seats
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE MUSIC-MAKERS LOUNGE at the Mile Headquarters, which will again be a comfortable space for Music-Makers to rest their feet while enjoying complimentary light food, snacks, treats, Stone Arch root beer, water and more).
- Special Note: A Song Before We Go will again take place on Sunday of The Mile, but for Mile 8 only it will be held in Jones Park, not the LU Chapel. It will return to the Chapel in 2022.
- All sales are final for all tickets and Music-Makers Subscriptions to the Mile of Music Festival – and Mile of Music Presents events. No refunds or exchanges.
- All tickets and Festival Badges are transferable, so share the vibe by giving them to another music-lover if you can’t attend.
- Artist lineups are subject to change without notice, and cancellations, substitutions, postponements, or rescheduling by or of artists is not grounds for a refund. We cannot guarantee replacing lost or stolen tickets or Festival Badges.
- Except where noted, Music-Makers Badges do not guarantee admittance to events where capacities are limited.
ADDITIONAL TICKET INFORMATION
- Mile of Music and Mile of Music Presents events are, unless otherwise noted, rain or shine events.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event.
- Ticket or Badge user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any parts of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God, or other reasons. Mile of Music, Mile of Music Presents and Willems Marketing & Events reserve the right to cancel the event, or any parts of the event, in circumstances the management team deems unsafe for ticket or badge-holders or performing artists. In the case of such a cancellation or partial cancellation, tickets or Badges will not be refunded.
- Ticket- or Badge-user grants permission to Mile of Music, Mile of Music Presents and Willems Marketing & Events to use his/her image or likeness incidental to any photo/video display, transmission or recording of the event.
- Management and organizers reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket/Badge purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management/organizers. · Please view Mile of Music’s full Vision of Respect.
MILE OF MUSIC ARTIST & SCHEDULE DISCLAIMER
- The Mile of Music Festival is a handcrafted artisan festival showcasing original artists and their original music. It’s a “cover-free zone!” With many live music sets being scheduled, please understand that there may be changes to the lineups as things evolve for bands and performers leading up to the festival, and that all artist lineups are subject to change. Coordination team members will keep you informed of any changes as they occur, and reserve the right to substitute artists to complete lineups or to perform where other artists have had to cancel or rearrange their performance dates and times. As a music festival fan we sincerely appreciate your understanding of this possibility as our festival continues to evolve.
MILE OF MUSIC LIMITED CAPACITY DISCLAIMER
- All venues have limited capacities. Admittance to performances is at the discretion of each venue and is on a first-come, first-served basis as the capacity for each venue allows. Please note that not ALL venues are all-ages.
Mile of Music is produced for the community by Willems Marketing & Events!