Mile 10 All-Ages and Outdoor Venues
Posted Jul 28, 2023
Mile 10 is almost here! We can’t wait for everyone to come enjoy the festival our team has put so much work into, and when we say everyone, we mean everyone! There are plenty of all-ages venues for everyone of any age to come enjoy.
- Appleton Beer Factory has been downtown since 2013 and has a full band premier stage for all ages to enjoy.
- Café Aquila is the second location operated by Stone Arch during the Mile, and festival goers will get a “sneak peek” into the café (opening planned for October) during the festival.
- Copper Rock Coffee Company has an all-ages listening room, and has many different coffee and food options that even come from bakeries within the area.
- Fox Cities P.A.C Thrivent Financial Hall will host many Music Education Team sessions for the whole family to enjoy.
- Heid Music also has Music Education Team sessions this year, along with some fun workshops for festival goers to attend.
- The Hilton Paper Valley Ballroom Main Stage offers a full-band main stage and is a great place to cool down and enjoy music inside the Hilton Paper Valley Hotel.
- The Hilton Paper Valley Empire Listening Room and the Hilton Paper Valley Evergreen Listening Room are also located inside the Hilton Paper Valley Hotel and are great seated listening rooms for all ages to enjoy.
- The Hilton Paper Valley Hotel Courtyard is located outside the Hilton Paper Valley Hotel and is a fun outside stage for all to enjoy, it’s where Mile Presents hosted their summer concert series, Concerts in the Courtyard!
- The Houdini Plaza Main Stage is located right in the heart of downtown and is the city’s signature community events space, hosting events like Mile of Music and Octoberfest.
- Jones Park Main Stage is a neighborhood park that features a full main stage. There are also picnic areas, a playground, restrooms, drinking fountains, and more!
- The Lawrence Conservatory Green is a great outdoor space where Music Education Team events will be held.
- The Lawrence Lawn Main Stage is right on the main lawn for Lawrence University, and is a great place for families to sit on the grass and listen to music. It’s located on the corner of College Avenue and Drew Street.
- Lawrence Memorial Chapel is a historic venue with an all-ages listening room, it hosts many events during the year such as the Lawrence Artist and Jazz series.
- Lawrence University Harper Hall is also an all-ages listening room and is a pristine sister listening room venue to the Lawrence Memorial Chapel.
- McFleshman’s Brewing Co. will have an all-ages section located on their outdoor patio, which is a German-vibe beer garden.
- McGuinness Irish Pub’s Harp Hall is Appleton’s only authentic Irish Pub, and will have an all-ages listening room in their Harp Hall.
- The Mile of Music Bus is back for the first time since 2019 and is open to all ages to take a ride and enjoy some great music on.
- OB’s Brau Haus is an all-ages, music-first experience where festival goers can experience some acoustic and high-energy artists.
- Riverview Gardens includes an indoor listening room for all ages to enjoy, and is one of the hosts of the Decoda Chamber Music Festival.
- Stone Arch Brewpub’s North Lot is located right in their loading dock and is a hybrid acoustic and full band music-first venue. They offer great food that includes gluten and dairy free with vegan and vegetarian options as well!
Along with our all-ages venues, there are a lot of great outdoor venues for all those that come to the Mile.
Our outdoor venues include:
- Emmetts Main Stage
- Fox River House
- Hilton Paper Valley Hotel Courtyard
- Houdini Plaza Main Stage
- Jim’s Place/Wooden Nickel Back Patio
- Jones Park Main Stage
- Lawrence Conservatory Green
- Lawrence Lawn Main Stage
- McFleshman’s Brewing Co.
- Riverside Bar & Grill
- Spats Stage
- Stone Arch Brewpub North Lot
We can’t wait for the Mile next week, and hope you get a chance to check out all the amazing venues the festival has to offer.