EVENT UPDATE (JULY 20, 2018): Mile of Music Rocks The Plaza will be held INSIDE at the OuterEdge Stage (303 N. Oneida St., Appleton) due to projected rain. The event is still FREE for all ages, and music starts at 6:30. Doors will open at 5:45!
Mile of Music Rocks The Plaza is BACK for 2018!
TWO fan-favorites from past Mile of Music Festivals, Los Colognes AND Boy Named Banjo from Nashville, TN, as well as a brand-new Mile 6 act The Right Now (Chicago, IL), will hit the stage in Houdini Plaza on Friday, July 20 for Mile of Music Rocks The Plaza! The music begins at 6:30 p.m. and is FREE for all-ages! The event is presented by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group!
Check out our Mile of Music Rocks The Plaza Spotify playlist to start jammin’ to the artists before the show!
The show is produced by Mile of Music Presents, the year-long music programming arm that has evolved from the four-day original-music festival each August. No admission is being charged for the concert, in keeping with Mile of Music’s purpose of providing remarkable music experiences that are affordable and accessible to the Fox Valley community. Thanks to Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group for their support of Mile of Music Rocks The Plaza!
PLEASE NOTE: This is an all-ages event. Must be 21+ with valid ID and wristband to purchase alcohol. Artists and event details subject to change/substitution without notice.
• WHO: Los Colognes, Boy Named Banjo AND The Right Now
• WHAT: Mile of Music Rocks The Plaza, presented by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group
• WHEN: 6:30 p.m.
• WHERE: Houdini Plaza, Downtown Appleton
• TICKETS: FREE
• FOOD & BEVERAGE: Food and beverage available for purchase. Valid ID and $1 wristband required to purchase alcohol
• WEATHER: In the event of inclement weather, the show may be delayed or will move to an already predetermined venue. Please check Mile of Music’s Facebook page or Twitter for the most updated information.